I’ve made so many stir fry’s over the years. It’s a great way to get lots of vegetables in one bowl. The combination of marinades I used made this my best stir fry yet! A few weeks ago I was at the store and saw a brand of marinade I’ve never seen before. The brand is Yai’s Thai Basil.
What made my stir fry the best?
I added one AmyLu Foods Chicken sausage and really crisped it up in the pan – kind of reminded me of Chinese sausage. I also added tofu – firm tofu and that added such a great contrast to the crispy veggies.
You can use my stir fry as a guide and add your favorite protein and vegetables – I also like shrimp, ground or chicken breast, ground pork, or keep it vegetarian and just add tofu.
Jenn Cooks Stir Fry
- 1 link AmyLu Foods brand chicken sausage cut into slices
- 1 small shallot diced
- 3 stalks green onions diced
- 1 large carrot diced
- 4 oz. firm tofu 4
- 4 baby bell peppers diced
- 1/2 cup fresh broccoli chopped
- 1 cup cooked jasmine brown rice
- 3 tbp Yings Thai Basil Sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- sprinkle of sesame seeds
- In a large skillet, add the sliced chicken sausage and cook on medium/high heat to crisp it up.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except stir fry sauce, soy sauce and sesame seeds
- Cook on medium heat – stirring often until the vegetables begin to soften.
- Add the stir fry sauce and soy sauce. Cook for another few mintues.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds