- 1 package cheese tortellini
- 2 carrots
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 cup edamame
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- Few slices deli salami, chopped
- 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup Paul Newman’s Light Balsamic Vinagrette
- There are so many variations to this. You can use any kind of pasta, sometimes I’ll add ham cubes and peas and carrots, or green beans and feta cheese, whatever combo you like!
- Refrigerate until ready to serve
- Cook the pasta with the carrots, and rinse under cold water. Transfer to a bowl. I added the celery raw, I soaked the red onions in water so they didn’t overpower the whole thing. I cooked the edamame in the microwave for 2 minutes, shelled them, and rinsed them under cold water too, and added all that to the bowl. Chop up the salami and add that next. Pour enough dressing to coat everything pretty well. That’s it!
Do you like cold pasta salads? What is your favorite way to make it? It’s a great idea when you have leftover pasta and veggies in your fridge.
I invite you to follow me on Instagram @jenncooks – I post there almost every day and share lots of tips and tricks in my stories!