I’ve been dreaming about making one giant air fryer chocolate chip cookie for a while – this was my first attempt and it turned out great. I’ll be making more versions, tweaking this basic recipe – but wanted to share it asap!
For my Weight Watcher Friends – this GIANT cookie is only 4 points! CLICK HERE to add to your WW app.
See video below!
Air fryer Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 10 Lily's chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 TB. milk of choice (I used almond milk)
- 2 TB. PB2 peanut butter
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl. Stir well.
- Wet hands and shape the dough into a cookie shape.
- Add cookie onto parchment paper – freeze 10 minutes.
- Preheat air fryer at 350 for 5 minutes.
- Add the cookie (keep on parchment paper) bake for 14 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes
Other variation ideas!
These turned out great – other ideas I have are:
Adding raisins instead of chocolate chips
Add chopped walnuts (add points)
Drizzle chocolate sauce on top
Add PB2 “Frosting” on top. Mix 2 tablespoons PB2 with 2 tablespoons water, frost the cookie with that
Add 1 tablespoon sweetener (Add Splenda) to make it a little sweeter.
Tag me on Instagram if you make this @jenncooks
For me, I can’t be trusted with a whole batch of cookies, so making one giant air fryer chocolate chip cookie fits the bill! I can have a cookie, and there aren’t any more calling my name – LOL!
Leave a comment if you have any other variation ideas – or what your favorite cookie is and I can make an attempt to make it lower in points/calories! I love trying to make foods that are high in calories lower so I can have one every day!