Who loves candy bars? Before I was on my health and weight loss journey – it wasn’t unusual for me to grab a king sized bag of M&M’s, Kit Kat Bar or my favorite – The Crunchbar! Now – I am 100% ok passing the candy in the check out lane at the grocery store. Treats in moderation are great and usually I just want just something a little sweet after dinner. So let’s see the easiest recipe for 3 ingredient crunch bar bites!
Sugar Free Chocolate Chips vs. Regular Chocolate Chips
If you haven’t seen or tried sugar free chocolate chips at your grocery store – definitely check it out. In the baking aisle there are several to choose from. I frequently buy Lily’s Brand Sugar Free Chocolate Chips. I think they taste delicious and are so much lower in calories than regular chocolate chips.
3 ingredient Crunch Bar Bites
- 1 cup Lily's brand no sugar added chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1.5 cups Rice Krispy cereal
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the chocolate chips and coconut oil. Heat in the microwave in 20 second increments until the chocolate is melted.
- Add the Rice Krispy cereal and stir again.
- Add 20 mini baking wrappers to a cookie sheet or sheet pan. Add about 1 tablespoon of the mixture into each cup.
- Freeze for 2 hours
Here are some other recipes you may love!
Let me know if you make these 3 ingredient crunch bar bites and I would love it if you followed me on Instagram @jenncooks. I post recipes there every day that may not be on this blog yet. I also post stories every day -behind the scenes if you will!