This easy quiche recipe will definitely become one of you favorite breakfasts! I’ve made this dozens of times, switching it up depending on what ingredients I may need to use up. You can switch up the protein (add breakfast sausage, chicken sausage, bacon), add more veggies (broccoli, spinach, onions, etc).
The recipe inspiration comes from my friend Laurin on Instagram – she’s lost 90 pounds on Weight Watchers! The bottom of this easy quiche recipe is actually tortillas! Specifically I use Tumaro Wraps.
How many servings does this make?
I use a round cake pan and this makes 4 GENEROUS servings! You could also use an 8×8 brownie pan if you don’t have a cake pan.
Easy quiche recipe
- 3 Tumaro brand tortillas
- 6 oz. mini cubed ham
- 5 oz. plain Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 4 baby bell peppers diced
- 1/2 cup chopped frozen spinach
- 1 oz Mexican shredded cheese blend
- 1 tbsp Everything but the bagel seasoning
- 1 jalapeno (for adding on top of the quich)
- In a cake or pie pan, overlap the tortillas.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk the eggs and egg whites and almond milk.
- Add the everything but the bagel seasoning, whisk again.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl (except the cheese) and stir.
- Pur the egg mixture over the tortilla base, sprinkle with cheese and top with a few jalepeno slices.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
Other breakfast ideas!
If breakfast is your jam too! Check out my breakfast category here – I have over 100 recipes!
I also would love it if you make this to tag me on Instagram @jenncooks – I post stories every day too! So definitely check out my stories for behind the scenes and what I am up to!
Easy Quiche Recipe – Variations
One of the reasons why I make quiches quite often is it’s a great meal prep. Knowing I have a delicious breakfast option takes away the time thinking of what to eat and make!
It’s a great way to use up vegetables that I didn’t use during the week. Frequent add ins are green onions, shallots, leftover broccoli or asparagus. Pretty much any combo will work!
Adding different proteins works as well. I love turkey bacon, chicken sausage, regular bacon – all great choices!