My friends at Sargento would like 4 people to get coupons to try their cheese. One thing people think of when they are trying to lose weight, is to cut out real cheese by using fake cheese, or fat free cheese. I hate cheeses that don’t taste good, or melt, and a 1 oz. serving is really all you need to make your dish taste great.
Research has long shown that foods that contain protein help to promote satiety and may help contribute to weight management. So people looking to whittle their waistlines this winter can turn to Sargento cheese: a serving of most Sargento cheese varieties provides a good source of hunger-quenching protein, making it a perfect snack option.
Here are a couple of Sargento products that might be of special interest to you:
· Sargento’s new Reduced Sodium products, including Reduced Sodium String Cheese and Reduced Sodium Mild Cheddar Cheese Sticks, can help anyone who wants to cut sodium out of their diet, without losing the great taste they’ve come to love.
· Sargento’s Reduced Fat products, such as Reduced Fat Colby Jack Cheese Sticks and Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sticks, are made with 2% milk, which make them perfect for a midday snack, but without all the fat.
In addition, here are a few recipes Sargento would like you to check out to get started on your new year’s resolution journey – please click on the dish below to access the recipe:
· Roasted Chicken and Cherry Salad
· Avocado, Tomato and Onion Quesadilla
· Barbecued Turkey Sandwich
· Barbecued Cheddar Veggie Burger
· French Onion Soup
Those sound delish! So if you leave a comment, then you will be eligible to be sent a coupon!
I can’t believe Christmas is almost here. I feel like I am so far behind! Although I am reminded of my Dad, he was always a last minute (meaning Christmas Eve) shopper, staying up late into the night wrapping our gifts! Maybe I inherited that last minute shopping gene! BUT, I am organized on paper, so at least I’ve got that going for me!
Have a wonderful day!