I have my friend Brandi – @balancedbrandi on Instagram to thank for this very filling protein breakfast bowl.
If you are looking for a high protein breakfast that tastes like you are eating dessert – this is it!
Protein Yogurt Breakfast Bowl
- 1 single serve container fat free Greek yogurt (or 1 cup if you buy a tub)
- 2 scoops Premier Protein Powder Vanilla Milkshake flavor
- 4 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 tbsp chopped almonds
- 1 tbsp Kashi Chocolate Go Lean Crunch Cereal
- 10 Lily's chocolate chips
- 1/2 tbsp Jiffy Whip Peanut butter
- Mix together the base of the protein bowl – the fat free yogurt, protein powder and almond milk and mix well.Then add the toppings.
I am following Weight Watchers – so this giant bowl is only 6 smart points on #teamblue – but also I am counting calories using the Loseit.com app. If you are counting calories, this is 483 calories.
Using the Loseit.com app – I’ve noticed that my protein is pretty low – so I’ve been more conscious of trying to increase that. This powerhouse super high protein breakfast certainly helps!