5 ingredient muffin recipe – super tasty and filling pancakes using Kodiak Cakes pancake mix.
Points updated for the new #personalpoints Weight Watchers program. Click this link to add it to your WW app to calculate the points for your plan. For my plan – the whole recipe is 7 #personalpoints.
Chocolate Chip Vanilla Milkshake Banana Stuffed Pancakes
- 1 banana
- ½ cup Kodiak power chocolate chip pancake mix
- 1 scoop Premier Protein Vanilla Milk Shake powder
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- In a medium sized bowl, add the pancake mix, protein powder, chia seeds and almond milk to make the pancake batter.
- I sliced the banana in half, and then half again lengthwise to make 4 large slices of banana.
- Add the banana slice to the batter, and coat all sides. Repeat for remaining slices of banana. There will be more batter than you need, it will be good in the fridge for a few days.
- Cook each banana stuffed pancake for 4 minutes a side, on low heat.
If you follow me on Instagram, you see how I post HUGE breakfasts! The photo above, with 4 pancakes, an apple, a light mozzarella cheese stick, 2 slices deli ham, and a mandarin orange – only 404 calories or 5 smart points on Weight Watchers (I’m following the blue plan).
Check out another silver dollar pancake recipe here!
I had enough batter leftover to make more banana stuffed pancakes the next day!