Updated Jan. 2022 – For my Weight Watcher friends – use THIS LINK to have this recipe added to your WW app and it will calculate the points for YOUR #personalpoints plan!
Most days I prefer a savory breakfast – but this morning I really had a craving for pancakes. It takes less than 15 minutes from start to finish to make this! You don’t have to buy pancake mix from a box. I decided to make one GIANT pancake – but you could definitely make smaller ones. Here is how to make pancakes for one.
How to make pancakes for one!
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp. Splenda
- 1 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp. chia seeds optional
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 serving Lily's chocolate chips
- Mix the dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the wet ingredients, stir until just combined, do not over stir.
- Let the batter sit for 5 minutes. This helps the baking powder activate and the chia seeds to expand.
- Pour the batter in a medium non stick skillet. Cook for about 3 minutes a side.
To serve, I like to add fresh berries and a good tasting low calorie syrup is log cabin. For 2 tablespoons it’s 10 calories!
Let me know if you try this – follow me on Instagram @jenncooks