You probably have all the ingredients to make these muffins right now!
So I got up and made these right away! Just mix all the ingredients to a bowl, add to a muffin tin and in less than 30 minutes these are ready!
Chocolate Chip Banana Oatmeal Muffins
- 1 large banana
- 4 tbsp. American Dream Nut Butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp. sugar free syrup
- 1 apple grated with a box grater or 1/3 cup applesauce
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp. ground flax seed
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 60 Lily's chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, add all the wet ingredients and mix well. Add the rest of the ingredients except chocolate chips and mix again.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners, if you don't have liners, spray your muffin pan first.
- Add 3 tablespoons of the batter into each muffin tin.
- Divide the chocolate chips and top each one with the chocolate chips
- Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes. Let cool before removing from muffin tin.