Now, you would think after all I did this week, that I would have lost 5 pounds easy. Here are just a few of the positive changes I did this week:
- Did 1 hour work out at the Y.
- Parked my car at the far end of the parking lot and walked.
- Rode my bike to work three times (3.2 miles per day)
- Ran/walked with hubby 3 miles.
- Rode bikes with kids around town.
- Ate snap peas with lite dip (fat free sour cream with packet ranch dressing) instead of chips.
- Weighed all my food.
- Brought my own salad dressing to a restaurant.
- 30 minutes of balance ball work out on DVD.
- 30 minute power walk with daughter followed by 15 minutes of Taebo on demand.
Now, when I stepped on the scale, and the receptionist at Weight Watchers said, “you’re down .8, that’s great! To be honest my first reaction was disappointment. I thought, after everything I did and I was so conscious of what I was doing, and I wrote down everything, why is it only .8?? But after a few minutes of feeling sorry for myself, I made the list I typed above and I thought, “that’s totally awesome!” I am doing things now I never would have in the past. I am more excited and motivated to keep going, and who knows, maybe next week it will show on the scale. One good thing, is I did measure myself this morning and from 3 months ago, I am down 7 inches around my body, so I’ve got that goin’ for me, which is nice!!!