When I was at a local grocery store over the weekend, I saw a package of these:They are lo carb pita pockets. Each one is only 170 calories and 7 grams of fiber!So, I put a few things together and came up with an awesome sammy!
- 2 slices turkey pastrami (from the deli counter)
- 3 slices Eckrich reduced fat salami (also from the deli)
- 1 oz. slice of Swiss Lorraine cheese
- sliced red onions
- a handful of fresh spinach
- A drizzle of Annie’s green goddess dressing
Or another view:With a few pickles and mixed veggies, it was a super filling and healthy lunch! For those readers who are local, I bought the lo carb pitas at the Fair Share on Roosevelt and Highland in Oak Park.