I tried to post this earlier, but the video didn’t work, so I am trying it again!
So, on to this week’s video from Rouxbe Cooking School.
Rouxbe Cooking School is a new Online Cooking School. Why should you join Rouxbe Cooking School?
Here’s why it’s a great idea to become a Rouxbe student:
Become a paid member now to continue learning the critical cooking skills to becoming a better and more confident cook.
• Participate from your home, on your schedule
• Watch videos as many times as you want
• Get personalized feedback from professional chefs
• Save time with focused, to-the-point video lessons
• Created by professional chef instructors
Rouxbe Cooking School includes:
• 60+ cooking classes including over 400 videos
• 200 step-by-step instructional video recipes
• 150 tip and technique instructional videos
• Over 1,000 fun quiz questions
• Used in schools in the U.S., Canada, England, and Australia
Now is the time to ask yourself if you truly want to improve your cooking skills.
Discount pricing ends Monday, June 28th at midnight PST.
For the cost of one fancy dinner out, or one recreational cooking class, you can now benefit from a full year or more of cooking education along with your own personal chef.
What does it cost? $15.00 per month OR until next Monday, $75.25 (25% off) for a full year of classes or $199.00 (33% off) for a lifetime membership!
See you in school!!!
And now on to today’s video:
So, GO to Rouxbe Cooking School now to learn more about it!
I actually learned something from this lesson. I almost always add oil to my pasta water and I shouldn’t be doing that! Sometimes something as simple as boiling pasta needs to be revisited again!
Did you learn something about this weeks lesson?