This recipe serves 2, however it can be easily doubled or tripled. I got this recipe from Fitness Magazine.Here is what you will need:
- 2 (4) oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 TB. fresh rosemary, or 1 tsp. dried rosemary
- 2 TB. whole-grain mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Coat a non-stick pan with cooking spray. Saute chicken over medium-high heat until browned, 2-3 minutes per side.
- Deglaze the pan with white wine; stir in rosemary and mustard.
- Reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
For each chicken breast, it is only 156 calories, 2 grams of fat and 1 gram of fiber.Usually when I make this, I make roasted potatoes and green beans. Quarter as many new potatoes as you like, spread them out on a jelly roll pan. Add a few handfuls of frozen green beans, or fresh. Next, add about 1 TB. of olive oil and some chopped garlic and then I usually will sprinkle them with paprika, and bake stirring every 10-15 minutes or so for about an hour at 375 degrees.